Monday, October 5, 2009

ISS Method Monday....


Hello Everyone!!
Hope you all had a great weekend.... Its my turn to host InstyleStamps METHOD MONDAY. Okay!! so whats Method monday...on every monday one of ISS fabulous DT members share a tutorial with you all.
Its super fun ...new ideas and great techniques ..
Today I made one of my most favorite SWING OPEN CARD........just love the way it work..super cute.


Here is the sneak peek of it...Visit Instyle Stamps Blog for the my Tutorial....


This is super fun to make...make a few for loved ones soon.....

Have a happy crafty day :o)

7 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I just saw this on the ISS blog! It's adorable! Love how simple it is to create! and the paper you used looks like fabric! Gorgeous!
~ margie

Kim said...

Great card Piali! Love the swinging card! I can't wait to try this one now! :) Love those papers you have used and Ava is super cute!
Hugs ~Kim

Rach said...

a fabulous card, xx

Amber said...

Cute idea with the swinging top part!! =)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my so darling.

Enfys said...

Super card Piali, love the bright colours and the swing bit is fab
hugs
En xx

Rachel said...

this is such a gorgeous card!!
hugs,
Rachel