Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sweet Treats....


Happy Saturday to you all!!!

This week our super talented DT Co-ordinator Justine has challenge us with a sweet theme..
I love you....... "Sweetheart"
so here is some sweet treat for two DD..I really like the Milk carton style treat holders.It super easy to make , if you want to make one yourself ..here is a template


You can resize it (  simply using Microsoft Word) ...I personally like clear treat holders a lot so cut the middle portion out and replaced it with acetate. I heat embossed the entire cardstock part of the treat holder using Hero Arts circle background stamp..its one of my faves and to finish this sweet treat I added a punched candy border with Martha Stewart Candy border punch.
The tag is the large heart stamp from Hero Arts Heart Trio set and sentiment is from Hero Arts Trees Birds Messages.

A quick and simple Treat holder..it can be mass produced easily.
Verve Stamps:Tags, Tins & Treats!
ABC Design Blog: I love you..Sweetheart!
Stamp something: Love something.
Stampin' Royalty: Anything but Card
Pixie Dust studio: Decorative border...I have candy border.
Treehouse thursday challenge: Pink, Red and White.
Crazy 4 challenges:Be My Valentine .

Today is the last day  to enter for ABC Design Blog's "I love you ...Sweetheart" challenge...in order to win a $10 gift voucher for ABC toys and Crafts ..please post a direct link to your project HERE.

Have a happy crafty day :o)

21 comments:

Justine said...

Check you out!!! Piali this is the perfect interpretation of our I love you..."Sweetheart" challenge. Thank you for sharing the template, I will have to give it a try.

Neva said...

What a yummy milk carton full of my favorite food group - chocolate. LOL. Thanks for playing along with the Treehouse Thursday Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Piali-- I love your project - it is fabulous!! Thank you for the template too!! HUGS!!

Crystal said...

Oh WOW this is fabulous, what a great box...!!!!! Yummy!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Fun, yummy, beautiful project!

Corie said...

So sweet and yummy!!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

From a milk carton junkie... this is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at SR!

Renkata said...

The box is just lovely.
Nice idea.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful, I love that candy border.

Sabriena Satchwell said...

How cute!!! :-)
Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Sara said...

How cute is this?! I'm so going to try the template-thanks!

Lana Clarke said...

Beautiful treat box Piali and thank you for joining the pixies
Lana x

Amy Sheffer said...

What a beautiful box! Love that candy border!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Adorable treat box, Piali! I love that candy border! Very cute :)
Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust Studio!
hugs, margie

Sarah said...

Very cute box! And filled with the best stuff! Thanks for playing along with us at SR!

Katie said...

What a super cute project!
I'd like that for a gift :)
Thanks for playing in The Treehouse this week.

savvy teaching tips said...

Very cute - we're so glad you came to play at Stampin' Royalty.

Laural-Lee said...

Wonderful! So true about the acetate! It makes the goodies a part of the decor!

Sue Lelli said...

OOOH! This is just too sweet for words! FAB treat box!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just darling!

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Tutorials category today (look for timestamp: [20 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).