Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2011...



Hello Everyone!!!
This week its an open challenge over at A CRAFTY LITTLE PLACE..
ANYTHING GOES!!!

Today we DT members are using the gorgeous Basic Grey~ Curio collection paper..
The day I got my BG~Curio 6x6 pad from Die Cuts R Us...I saw this gorgeous paper in it, I love this particular paper....I didn't want to cut it to card size so I came up with this idea..

Papers: Basic Grey~Curio 6x6 paper padScor-tape;Yellow Baker's twine; Chipboard; Making Memories pearl brad; MM~ lace; charm; Decoupage glue; Diamond Stickles;

I printed out the mini calender from HERE...its a very easy project...it will make a great gift!!

This calender is for the following challenges..
Going Grey: Anything Goes.
Paper Cutz: Anything Goes





Don't forget to check the ACLP blog for fabulous DT creations...

3 comments:

Joan V said...

Piali, this is so gorgeous. I just love it. Thanks for sharing the site where you got the calendar. Have a great day.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

This is so beautiful Piali!!! Love all the details!!! Great idea when you just can't bring yourself to cut up that pretty paper!!! Thanks for joining us this week at PCC.
~Terry~

Basement Stamper said...

That will make a fabulous gift, what a great idea! Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-creations!