Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Look Out World!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
Today I've a super fun card for this week's Claudia and Company weekly challenge...

This week's theme is
SHAPED CARD!!

I created this cute thing with C & Co. Outer Space set by Jane Doodles...



I had a blast creating this...very fun digi set with lots of possiblities!!
This week  DT gals are using My Mind's Eye ~ Fine & Dandy collection... I picked the True Blue paper pad for this boy card.

The sentiment is from new Verve Stamp set.

This card is for the following challenges...
Stamps R Us- Shaped card.
Kaboodle Doodles - do it with Digis .
One Stop Craft - card for a child .
Sweet Stampin - try something different.... I tried out a dif. shape card made with Digi.


Head over to Claudia and Company Blog to check out fabulous DT creations..

Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Piali, this is wonderfully creative!!!

**Farrah** said...

Hi Piali,
Another super fun and original card you've made here!!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Jill said...

Hee hee, what a fun card, really love that originality! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Too, too cute, I love it! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Stamps R Us!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is absolutely fabulous what a brilliant card this is going to make someone very happy, thank you for sharing this with us at One Stop Crafts this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracey T said...

I absolutely LOVE this card - it's the sort of card my son would adore, too. The shape is just perfect and the digi stamp and sentiment are fab. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week - I'll certainly be coming back to visit you again! Tracey x

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh this is just TOO TOO Stinkin' cute!!!

Love it!
Kerry