Friday, April 8, 2011

To Enjoy......


Hello Everyone!!
Happy Friday!! Wow!! The week went by pretty fast!
I just wanted to share a card with you all. I trying to get back on my 100% crafting life but its not happening yet we're still for the ship to arrive with our stuff...hopefully its comes soon I need my sewing machine & other crafty tools.
Anyway, here is a simple card using Unity KOM & lovely American Crafts papers...

Love the new American Crafts~ Hello sunshine paper collection. I also used a bit of the American Crafts~ Classics for paper piecing. The main image is from Unity Feb KOM and sentiment is also from Unity Stamps.
I added lots of pearls, bling and some Metallic twine from Pizzazz Aplenty! Thanks Judy for yummy twine samples!

 This card is for the following challenges...
CPS: sketch
Paper Romance : Bling.
Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet : Spring Cleaning with Kraft .

Thanks for stopping by...
Have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

You did a fab job...must be a challenge when you don't have all your supplies...

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card Piali...its a challenge in itself to make something with limited supply.

Torico said...

So lovely card, Piali!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this card, Piali! How's India?

Gabby said...

I so like the way you interpreted the "flags' as paper shade lamps! So very cool! Great cards! :)

Laura Evangeline said...

Very pretty!

hollybeary creations said...

I love the lanterns on this card and it look so great with the colors against the kraft background. Thanks for following The Friday Mashup! I'm your newest follower.

Kristii said...

What an awesome card!!! I totally ove the lanterns!!