Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chevron Fun!!!

Hello and Happy Saturday Everyone!!

Hope you all are enjoying the weekend...long weekend for some of you!
Lately I'm seeing this fab pattern all over the Blogland..thanks to Cath's Chevron Chic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.
CHEVRON Stripes!!!
A fun, clean graphic pattern...love it!
I don't have any Chevron stripe stamps ...so went  for digital pattern( randomly found over the net)
First one is with the cute BEE digi from Paper Smooches!!

A sweet & simple card!!
Did you see the pattern on the bee??

As always the glitter is not seen in pics...I need glitter photography classes !

The next one is for for CAS-ual Fridays challenge in a Moxie Fab way!

I created that sentiment with Ms-word..sorry didn't have any graduation stamps :((
I really love these Chevron stars...Fun!!
The allstar sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

This card is also for the following challenges..
My Time To Craft : Die Cuts


I know may be my cards are not winner ones but I really enjoyed playing with this pattern...thank you Cath for this fun Challenge!!
 
Thanks for peeking!!!

14 comments:

Carol Wilde said...

Yes, the stars are great - fab card !!!!

Carol

Virginia L. said...

Wow, Piali, you are on a roll! I love the cards for MF and the one for the grad card with Chevron Stars is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Girl, you are an all-star!! Of course I adore both projects (that sweet chevron bee makes me VERY happy!), but I especially love the genius behind the grad card. Chevron stars - what?! Only you would think of this, my friend, which is why you are such a rockstar! Love, love, love!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays. Looking forward to seeing more of your ah-MAZING work.

Michele Gross said...

How creative to use the grad cap in your sentiment! Love those fun stripey stars :) Glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

Wow what a fun bright celebration card. Love the chevron patterns on the stars...so lively :)
Jenny x

dstandard said...

Oh what great cards - Love Kim's stamps! That Grad card rocks!

~amy~ said...

simply chevron'tastic!

Laura Davis said...

Soooo COOL!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Scrappychick said...

Terrific cards Piali! Love that little Bee's eyes!

farmhouse-story said...

that bee cracks me up everytime i see him!--adorable! love the cap in your sentiment, too, piali:)

Kryssi said...

How absolutely cute is the first card! Yay for Paper Smooches! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Piali! Thanks for linking these up to the Chevron Chic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Karen B. said...

These are both great cards, what a way to rock the chevrons! Great CAS designs as well. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Basement Stamper said...

I love your Chevron stripes, both cards are fantastic, but the first one really is adorable!