Tuesday, May 24, 2011

SISTERs...

Hi Everyone!!!
I've been trying to post this card since morning...something is seriously wrong with blogger or Mr. Blogger is not liking me at all :((
I wanted to share a sweet card.....totally inspired my girls, you must be wondering how.....when they're together within a lil' while they start fighting like cats & dogs, again they can't live without each other....growing up with sisters is really fun!!! I always tell them what it says in the sentiment of this card..

I sued the Girl's Paperie~ Jubilee papers for this card...love the fun colors and the patterns.
The silhouette cut is from A Child's Year  cricut cartridge.
The sentiment is computer generated.... for the word Sisiter I used Tim Holtz's Vintage Market die...love that font!
Hope you like my card... make sure to check out Claudia & Company blog for gorgeous DT inspirations!!


Thanks for stopping by....


1 comment:

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous!!! Oh, you are so right about sisters...we are 3 and have super time when we are all together, including the fights (still fight). My 2 daughters fight together irrespective of the age gap but when they talk n play together...its like I am in heaven...lol.