Sunday, November 13, 2011

2011 Holiday Cards-Project #9!

Hi!
I'm back with another holiday card!!!!

I paired up Mojo Monday #214 sketch with gorgeous My Mind's Eye~ Lost & Found Christmas papers for this card. I used it again!!!.Yep! its my fave VERVE snowflake stamp! The MME die cut tag had some nice red glitter swirls on it...so I stamped the snowflake on kraft cardstock and then applied Red Stickles carefully. I also did the same to Verve Classy Label die cut piece, applied red stickles to border.
The lacy doily diecut is from Papertrey Ink!
The sentiment diecut piece is also from the same MME collection kit.
Making Memories brad was a perfect match to all the red glitter effects!  Just added two Lt.Coffee pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty to finish this lovely holiday card.

This card is for the following challenges...
 Mojo Monday-Sketch.

Catered Crop :FTR25 recipe ...I crossed out the  ingredients I used.
Papers: Kraft, chipboard
Colors: kraft, black, cream, red, and green
Images: birds, winter scene, hollies and berries, swirls, Christmas
Ink: pencils, distress ink
Tools: embossing folder, die cuts, circle punch, lace and/or scallop edges
Miscellaneous: ribbon, pearls, fishtail tags
Techniques: layers and layers, dry embossing, distressing
Stamptacular Sunday : Punch it!

Thanks for stopping by!!!




12 comments:

Audrey said...

Gorgeous as usual! Miss you!

Unknown said...

what a wonderful design. I could look at this for hours. ;) Nice work! Thanks for sharing.

Iti Sharma said...

beautiful card,

I love the glitter snowflake :)

Sandra said...

Simply beautiful, congratulations!! I love it!
I'll follow you blog!

Lesley said...

What a stunning card Piali! I love the vintage feel to it! Wow!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Crestajune said...

Beautiful card! I love those papers and the way you made the snowflake sparkle. Fabulous!

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card ;o)
Thank you for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges this week.

Janneke X

Bettina L. said...

This is beautiful. Love the way you've made this car complete with putting all those lovely dies together. That snowflake and doily look awsome on this christmas card and makes this a real christmas card. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for another challenge. Bettina xx

Linda McClain said...

Oh my goodness - all my favorites. I love My Mind's Eye and that Mojo Monday sketch looks fun. Made for a great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

Joan V said...

Oh, Piali, this is so gorgeous. As usual, all your cards are beautiful. I love all the layers and all the details. thanks for sharing.

Suzie McFloozy said...

Wow this is goregous - I do sooooo want that gorgeous doily - shame we can't get papertrey ink in the UK :(
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo