Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Day!!

Hello Everyone!!!
 A very happy day !!! 
I started my day with THIS wonderful news from Moxie Fab World....
WOW!!! My splatter birthday card was one of the winner amongst 806 wonderful enteries...
That makes me a very Happy girl!!!
My card was the 1st entry for the challenge.
Then came some happy mail....
A big package full of stamping goodies!!!
YAY!!!
I order lot of my stuff and get it delivered to my friend TRISH's addy and then she repacks them all together and mail them to me! I'm lucky to have her as a friend...she is very supportive of my hobby !

The next happy mail was from PAPERCRAFTS Magazine!!!!
I got this
Amazing cards inside..............great source of inspiration!!
Here are my two cards..

Did you get a chance to check out CARDS magazine's August issue yet?????

I have a card in it too!!!!!
I'll be sharing some more happy news this weekend!!!!
I got an invitation for a Guest Designing gig in August...super excited about it!!
All this happy things made my day super special!!!
Just the heat is killing my creative mojo...I hope I get to play with my new goodies tomorrow!!

My 3rd blogoversary candy ends on July 8th....Check it out HERE!


Thanks for stopping by!!!!



12 comments:

Rose said...

good grief girl that is a ton of happiness :) congrats!!!!!!!!!

Wida said...

Boy Do you sound HAPPY! ;) I am happy for you :)

Hussena said...

Congrats on your win in the moxie fab...truly fantastic card!!! so happy to know that your day was so special :)so many good things happening together could make anyone's day special :)

Unknown said...

congrats Piali! you're so sweet and sooo talented that it's no surprise to see so many blessings come your way...well-deserved!

Isha Gupta said...

Congrats Piali. You sure are on Roll with tons of happy news :) so very well deserved. Looking forward to hear many more!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

HUGE congrats on all your accolades, publications, and announcements, Piali! You're so deserving!

Trina said...

Congrats! Hope the good days keep coming!

Laurel said...

Wow, congrats to you! Very well deserved!

Suzanne said...

Heartfelt congrats, Piali!

Lalo said...

Those are some fabulous cards...congrats on being published!!!

Rufus said...

Wow, that sounds like a red letter day for sure! What an astounding amount of good news for one day. Congrats!
R/

Joan V said...

Wow, wow, congrats, Piali. You have just had tons of fantastic news. Stay cool, I am sure the heat will pass soon. Guess I will have to run out and get the new editions of the magazines. Take care and congrats on all your cards being published.