Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'm back......... and a winner!!!

Hello And Happy Sunday Everyone!!!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!!!!
I had a super fun time.... kids had a blast too!!
My girls are going back to school tomorrow.
After I'm done with the huge heaps of laundry I think I'll get a chance to play with some new goodies I got in the mail. I got few fabulous Happy emails....but I can't share with you all now, I wish I could !
Came back home to some fabulous crafty news.... I won Moxie Fab World- Stamp It ! Challenge, Moxie Fab World -Trigger Target and Hero Arts July 2012 challenge....Wow!!! 
This makes me a very Happy Girl!!!!
I've lot of crafty things to do.... create for a swap, submit few cards for a pub call, make some cards for SCRS August release( hint , hint....awesome images, you are gonna love it)and create some cards for few fabulous challenges too!

Did I tell you all yet????
I'll be Guest Designing for SIMON SAYS STAMP in August, YAY!!!!
August is also my Birthday month.....so there will be some more candies , fun isn't it??
Okay!!! now its time to pick a winner for  Soft Pencil Studios candy and the winner is....
Congrats Girl!!! please email me ,I'll pass it on to Elizabeth!!!!

Thanks for stopping by...

12 comments:

Romaine said...

My goodness, Piali, lots of excitement! Woohoo! Congrats on it all! Will be watching! ;0)

Trina said...

Congrats!!

~amy~ said...

Wahoooo for all the good news!!!!!!

Mallika said...

congrats di !

Virginia L. said...

Glad that you had fun with your girls, Piali! Congrats on all your successes--you sure are on a roll! Can't wait to hear your crafty news!

Wida said...

GEEZ, that is A LOT of good stuff in that post...all that was missing was a great card. you have a unique way about you that is not too avant guarde, but rather, interesting and super cool. I think that is why you will continue to win! Fantastic work, look forward to your guest spot.

Nikki said...

Congrats :)

Hussena said...

wow that's a lot of good news to come home to :) congrats on your various win's:)and looking forward to your GD post at simon says !!!

JFSB said...

Congrats :)

Unknown said...

Hi piali,
Congrats! You are so talented & it's not a surprise you won!:)... Nice to know u are havin a great time with ur arts & fam.... We miss u! Will be praying for ur return n good health for your parents!...tca! My hugs to u n ur lovely girls!

Nn

Poornima said...

Congrats rose !!

Rose said...

woot woot girl you have a ton of goodness going on!! :)

thanks for the win!! :)