Monday, December 10, 2012

Cloud9 Bloghop!!

Hello Everyone!!
I have card for this month's CLOUD9 Bloghop.

Actually I made this card on 9th...just had to adhere the rhinestones, I usually adhere the flatback gems with Glossy Accents. My craft table is a huge mess now...and I couldn't find the bottle of glossy accents. Finally today I found it and now my card is complete.
Folk Art Flurries is my fav. snowflake set....simply gorgeous images!!

I picked this inspiration pic for my card...

 The sentiment is from Pretty Patches Christmas set.
I also used JOY from the coordinating die set to diecut the red cardstock part and stamped snowflakes on it and adhered it with pop dots.

Also added lots of Rhinestones , Jute Twine , a bell and one brown pearl.

This card is for the following challenges...
Cloud9: Blog hop.
2 Sisters: Snowflakes.
Stampin' For The Weekend : Let it Snow.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous...I love those WPlus9 snowflakes!

anya said...

Beautiful! I love the little touch of twine and the jingle bell. I'm so happy you could join in this month's Cloud9 Blog Hop!

Anonymous said...

elegant card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Christina said...

This is just beautiful, Piali! Perfect stamping and wonderful little details, like the bell accent and tiny gems. I love the green backdrop, too!