Monday, April 1, 2013

A Birthday hop!!!

Hello and Happy Monday!!


Today we're celebrating a Special Birthday!

 

ABNH challenge turning is ONE !!!!
We- the Timeless Twine DT girls are celebrating with them, we're having a joint blog hop!!!


Here is my B'day card...

I used the gorgeous Everything Flowers cling stamp and colored it with Inktense pencils.
Kraft/Black Baker's Twine is the perfect match for this background.
I sentiment is done with Smash Label maker.
All celebration needs a lil' bling  ;) so I added 3 tiny rhinestones.

Enjoy the hop....make sure to leave some love for all the fabulous creations!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!



7 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is stunning!

Kelley said...

I was drooling over your paper, wondering whose line. You did a great job! Now I've got to buy a stamp and Inktense pencils. Love your embellishments, too.

Indy's Designs said...

Fabulous card! Love that twine!

Hussena said...

What a Gorgeous card Piali ...just love your coloring and that beautiful twine too !!!

Isha Gupta said...

This card is just stunning Piali. You Rock!!! I always love colors on Kraft :) TFS

yyam said...

Just beautiful Piali. Awesome stamping and colouring!

P/s: Hope you are all settled in and things are better for you. Thinking of you...

Shylaashree said...

lovely flowers