Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Birthday , Jessica!!!

Hello Everyone!!!


We're celebrating Jessica's birthday with a SURPRISE blog hop.
Today its her Birthday!!!!
If you don't know who Jessica is , let me introduce you.....She is the OWNER of the Awesome Stamp company named THERE SHE GOES .
I'm so glad I met Jessica and had an opportunity to work with her.
She is an amazing person and Awesome Crafter!!!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY , JESSICA!! ENJOY YOUR DAY!!

Here is my card...
Loooooooooove this cute TSG image designed by Torico.
Sentiments are from TSG- My Little Friend set also designed by Torico. 
I used my favorite Pebbles paper collection for this card!!

Made the stitch lines using TSG-In Stitches set.

11 comments:

Alina said...

Adorable card! Love that is so colorful!

Mary J said...

I love this Piali! So beautiful!

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love your design and papers.

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Piali! Your coloring is spectacular and I LOVE the layout with the rows of triangles!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Sweet card.

Mare said...

Adorable!

Rose said...

to cute :)
happy friday girl

Danni said...

Love this! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!

Jean Bullock said...

This is darling. I love how you sewed the cute triangles. The coloring is really great.

ChristineCreations said...

What an awesome layout Piali! This is such a fun card!