Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Purple Onion Stamps!!!!

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

Here are some new Holiday projects!!!
I'm slowly getting my Holiday stuff done...YAY!!!

I used lovely Purple Onion Designs stamps for my projects today...

I used POD-Silver stamp ...the cute winter bird for my card.
Branch diecut is from Memory Box.
The sentiment is from POD-Handwritten Holiday.
I created some snow effects with Simon Says Snow Stencil and embossing paste and on the branch i applied glossy accents and Martha Stewart Fine Glitter.

This card is for the following challenges...
C is for Challenge: Winter is coming.
Tuesday Throwdown: Snowbirds.

Next up is a gift bag with a fun tag... 
Love this cute Reindeer ....POD-Danson Decorating!!
I stamped the image on Simple stories journalling tag from their holiday collection, colored it with copics and added some May Arts  ribbon, twine and bells....easy peasy!!
Also added a sentiment sticker from the same paper collection.

This gift bag is for the following challenges...
All Crafts Challenge : Anything but card.
Craft-Dee BowZ : Handmade bow.

Make sure to check out Purple Onion Designs Blog for amazing DT creations!!!!
Thanks for peeking!!!

11 comments:

Rose said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Annette Allen said...

aww they are adorable..

~amy~ said...

absolutely darling Piali!

SD pooja said...

Wonderful !!

Barbara Bruder said...

Great card!! and really like the gift bag.Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh wow Piali this bag is so pretty love all the sparkle! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week for our Christmas Challenge! Good luck in the draw and hope to see you back again next week, Susan x

Diane said...

Your super gift bag will sure make the gift inside extra special Piali !! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

hugs Diane xx

Unknown said...

Simple and sweet, love this design. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Mrs A. said...

I love the sparkle on your gift bag and the reindeer tag fits perfectly. Thank you for joining in at Craft My Life this challenge. Hugs Mrs A. (D.T.)

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, cute image.Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network with our Christmas challenge , hugs Tania (DT) xx

CraftyGirl said...

Your bird card is just so darn cute. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT