Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cure for the Monday Blues!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

I finally made a card for Taheerah's Cure for the Monday Blues challenge...
She started a fun inspirational challenge to give us a lil' crafty boost to start our week.
I'm not a MONDAY fan...I can use some great inspirational push always.
This week's pic is Awesome...they always are but I didn't get a chance to play .

Before I say what inspired me from this pic...I would like to share my card with you all.
Now how I designed this card....

I picked the soft colors
I picked simple rectangles shapes of the frames 
There were many frames so I added few layers
One of the frame had a red floral bush so that's my inspiration for the focal image.
One of the frame had a message in capital letters...so I picked the sentiment with capital font.
There are cross stitched heart frames...so I used some thread in my creation.
I used a heart too!!!
Finally added some enamel dots for the bright lil' 3-d elements in the picture.
WOW!!! Tons of stuff in that simple pic...isn't it???

I used new stamps and dies from Paper Smooches.
Floral Stamp is from PS- Botanicals 2 set... this set!!
The sentiment is from PS- Many Thanks set.
My new favorite border dies are PS-Borders 2 dies.

The gorgeous ink is from Avery Elle...have to get all the colors, they are amazing!!
Hope you like my take on this inspiration pic!!!!

This card is for the following challenges...
Paper Smooches Sparks: Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by...
I'll be back tomorrow with my Runway Inspired card.

4 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Love your card Piali! You really nailed the inspiration picture.

Hussena said...

Wow !! this is gorgeous Piali ..Totally agree with Isha :)..You have nailed this :)

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful work my friend!!
Laura

Taheerah said...

I love how you picked a bit of inspiration from practically everything in the pic Piali! Such a great eclectic collage effect as a result and I really love the finished article! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!