Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day Gift!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!!

Hope you all lovely moms, aunts and grand moms had a great Mother's Day!!
I had an awesome day, this year we did something different, we stayed home, got lunch delivered from my fave place and enjoyed the whole day chatting, laughing and having fun. I also stayed away from internet, phone...went for a long evening walk with girls, puppies and hubby!!

I know its late but still I want to share a SEI Mother's Day Gift project with you all!!
I created a Simple gift set using FOREVER SASSY paper collection and some gorgeous SEI foiled cardstocks.
A card, a gift box and mini frame...perfect handmade touch to the special gift for Moms.

I love the Aqua wood grain paper from The Forever Sassy Collection. I used it as the cardfront ..

The floral tape runner is simply amazing!!!
The sentiment is from Mama Elephant.
I used the foiled cardstock to make my rolled flower and added  pearls from Sundries pack.
I also used the silver washi tape.

The mini frame is super cute!
Just stamped a sentiment on same woodgrain paper and attached a silver foiled diecut butterfly.
I also embellished the butterfly with pearls from the Sundries pack.
The "love" sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

I embellished a kraft box that I got from craftstore.

I used the same feather stickers, rolled flower,Silver washi tape and diecut silver butterfly.


This project is for the following challenges...
City Crafter Challenge: Focus on flower.
Crafty Sentiment Designs: Mother's day.
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes.
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Hussena said...

What a totally gorgeous Trio Piali ..Love the soft colors and all the pretty details you have added to the project's!!..Your card is just fabulous !!!

~amy~ said...

Such gorgeous projects Piali! Really love the addition of the butterflies...pretty colors!