Thursday, August 27, 2015

A favorite photo!!

Hello Everyone!!

I'm back again with another layout.
Today I'm on DCWV blog.

I used the new DIY Banner Stacks for this layout.
The beautiful stripe paper is from the new 11 X 17" stack...I love the size, makes a great layer for the layouts and have extra paper to coordinating stuff too.


The DIY pinwheels are so cute...its from the Banner Stacks. 
I layered two sizes to a fun embellishment. 
The DCWV Mirrored stars are the perfect for this pinwheel.
The banners come in variety of color colors, print and even canvas ones!!
Love the different texture. 

DCWV 12x12 stencils are one of my favorite tools...I like to add a bit of colors using the stencils.
The sentiment is a Silhouette digital cut file!

This layout is for the following challenge..
Crafty Gals Corner - Lots of layers.
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes.

Hope you liked this layout!!
Check out the your local Joann store for all the fabulous new DCWV products!!!

Thanks for stopping by..


3 comments:

Shelly said...

Awesome layout, Piali! Love the photo!

Jeanne J. said...

Fabulous layout! Gorgeous mix of papers - patterns and colors, and of course the perfect photo!

Suchi said...

Fantastic layout! Love the pinwheel. :)
Suchi xx