Wednesday, September 2, 2015

All smiles!!!

Hello Everyone!!

Its time for DCWV September Stack-a-holic challenge.
Here is my take on the Layout sketch
Based on the this sketch...


I used New DCWV-Hello Darlin stack . Love that paper stack!!
For my background I used a fun print paper from 11 X 17" stack.


 I love the gold accents in the Hello Darlin' stack papers...absolutely gorgeous!!!
I used Silhouette cut files for the title and " All Smiles" .
The laser cut DCWV paper from specialty pack was perfect match for the Hello Darlin' papers.
"Our story" print is from Happy Day stack.
I also used the 12 x12 DCWV stencil for the background.
The stamps are from Bella's Creation.

I love this photo of my younger one & me from our recent trip to Canada!!
We both don't like to get out picture taken, so we rarely have photos together.
I'm so glad Anushka took this photo!!

Hello Darlin' , Happy Day, 11 X17" stacks are available at Joann stores.

This layout is for the following challenges...
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes.
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes.

If you want play with this month's sketch and win some fabulous DCWV goodies ...hop over to DCWV Blog.
Hope you like this layout!
I'll be back later with the Card sketch project.

Thanks for stopping by..
Piali.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

piali, this is wonderful...love the layout and the pic!

Sandy said...

A wonderful layout and fabby photos as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy