Thursday, January 28, 2016

OWL-ganizer!

Hello Everyone!!

Today I'm on SEI  blog sharing a fun organizational project.
Every year I reorganize my craft space round this time, as we all get lots of new craft supplies a little rearranging helps! 
I always look for fun and affordable ideas.

Here is a project I created for my craft room...
 I looooove owls.... so here is a fun pocket organizer!

I used SEI hoo's sweet chipboard owl kit , Denim sheet and beautiful  paper from Summer Woods collection for this project.

I covered few of the chipboard pieces with Summer Woods paper using Mod Podge.
I also use the tumble Dye Blue spray to color in few chipboard pieces too.

I lovethe Denim sheet , its like fabric...perfect for creating pocket!

To give my pocket a finished look, I applied tape adhesive on the back and folded the top edge. Then adhered the pocket with hot glue.
Assembled all the pieces and pocket to complete my organizer.

 Looks cute...isn't it ?

I will hang it on the wall .
 The pocket is perfect for storing , pencils, note pads and more...

Hope you like this idea!!!

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting !
Piali.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, this is so cute!!

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is so fun.. i love Owls so you know I love this.. very clever..

~amy~ said...

awwww...that's CUTE.