Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Paint & Create!!

Hello Everyone!!

Today I'm on DCWV blog sharing few fun new projects !

The new Paint & Create watercolor card packs by DCWV are simply amazing!!!!
The card pack contains cards, envelopes and water color paints & a brush.
A total package ready for you to create super trendy card in few minutes..

A simple watercolored thanks card.
I used DCWV stencil and simply watercolored over the stencil.
This gives a cool patterned look to the background. 

This card is for the following challenges..
Less Is More- One layer card.
Sweet Stamps -Anything goes.

Next card is a bit jazzed up one...
I used one of very favorite new DCWV stack...Stitched.
The really stitching is beautiful and adds so much texture to the project...fun part is its all done for me I didn't have to stitch it myself.
I watercolored the card and added the stitched feather panel to it .
Love this color combo!!!

This card is for the following challenges..
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything goes.
Through The Craft Room Door -Anything goes.

Last nut not least...

This is a mini layout.
I'm trying to teach few 10 year old girls how to scrapbook...so I made it as simple as possible.
I used the new DCWV lace paper stack and the Water colored paper stack for this easy layout.

This layout is for the following challenges..
Not Just Cards - Anything goes.
Scrappers Delights - Anything goes.

All the new Paint & Create stacks are available in Joann stores near you or online at Joann.com.
Hope you all like these projects!!

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting.

13 comments:

Esther said...

What beautiful projects! I headed over here from LIM and I think your entry is gorgeous, so pretty!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A beautiful gallery of treats here and all in such pretty colours. A brilliant take on our sentiment challenge at Less is More and a fun and funky BG to enhance your focal sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More this week. Sarah

Susan said...

Very pretty watercolor card, fits he theme perfectly! Thank you for sharing at Less is More!

Unknown said...

Love your cards and your mini layout. Such a great background you created by watercolouring with the stencil. Karen x

Cicci said...

So great Layout!! Really beutiful
Love the colours you have used
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Scrappers Delights this Month. Looking forward to see you again next challenge and Good Luck:0)
Hugs Cicci
Scrappers Delights DT
Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
Scrappers Delights

Shelly said...

These are all sooo pretty!! Love!

Chrissie said...

This is such a bold sentiment Piali and super stencilling!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love how the bold sentiment looks on the colorful watercolor background. Thank you for joining in our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

ScrappyHorses said...

Such great projects! I love the stitching techniques and watercolor! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD.
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

Neets B said...

Love the swirly font of the sentiment, great stencilled colours too.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Karen said...

This is so beautiful.

Thank you so much for joining us as Crafty Sentiments Designs and good luck!

Hugs,
Karen. DT.
www.kernowdesigns.co.uk

M DelValle said...

Awesome project!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights. Maria

Little C's Creations said...

Awesome card!! You won my challenge!! This went perfect with my Fun Cuts Alphabet Challenge "R" is for "Rainbow". Thanks for playing along with me. I hope you come and join the challenge again!!! Please email me at littlecs7 @ gmail.com (no spaces) to claim your prize. Also provide your mailing address so that I can mail it out to you ASAP.

Blessings,
Jen
Fun Cuts